Pitch your invention to a group of investors, just like on Shark Tank.
What You’ll Do
Creative passion plus entrepreneurial chops equals Brain Arts Startup Camp! Develop an idea, build a prototype, and create a business plan. Then, you’ll write a pitch and hone your improv skills before your big presentation to real-life venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and even a few professional actors. This is the place for you if want to:
- Create your own amazing invention
- Learn to build a business plan
- Direct and film a commercial for your product
- Learn improv skills to develop your final pitch
- For ages 6-14
- Two-week session, Monday through Friday, 9 am -3 pm
- Before and After Care available
- Weather permitting, at least an hour of time outside every day
- Final pitch presentation last day of camp at 2 pm (families and friends welcome)
- $650 per camper, $1200 for sibling or friend pairs
- Snack provided (campers bring their own lunch)
Check back next year for info on summer 2018!
See it for yourself.